Hard work pays off! No better kick-start for this article. But wait! We hear it so many times that it might sound like a cliché taken from a success seminar.
Nevertheless realize that it's true! Hard work really pays off, how can one know?
By working hard you will understand the value of hard work, and most importantly you'll see the results you can achieve by having an untouchable work ethic.
You see? If you wish something you need to execute the necessary actions to get that something, that's where hard work comes in.
The necessary dedication to follow through and to keep on working will get you what you want!
In fact, we can go further and say that hard work is the key to success. That's not just my opinion, famous people that have achieved success in many professional areas seem to agree on it. We've researched about the best quotes about success and hard work we could find.
Our purpose? To get you inspired to work hard and achieve your life goals! Without further ado, we present you a collection of words of wisdom from accomplished people that will show you without doubt that hard work and success go hand in hand:
50 Famous Quotes About Success And Hard Work
1. "All roads that lead to success have to pass through hard work boulevard at some point." - Eric Thomas
2. "I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has had to overcome while trying to succeed." - Booker T. Washington
3. "There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs." - Zig Ziglar
4. "Success isn't always about greatness. It's about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come." - Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
5. "Hard work doesn't guarantee success, but improves its chances." - B. J. Gupta
6. "If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results." - Jack Dixon
7. "I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
8. "Opportunities are usually disguise as hard work, so most people don't recognise them." - Ann Landers
9. "Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most." - Augusta F. Kantra
10. “Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven't planted.” - David Bly
11. "Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it." - Napoleon Hill
12. "Nothing can subtract hard work from success, only add to it." - Manjunath Harlapur
13. "Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did." - Newt Gingrich
14. "Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time." - Arnold H. Glasow
15. "Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen." - Wayne Huizenga
16. "It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up." – Vince Lombardi
17. "Nothing worth having comes easy." - Theodore Roosevelt
18. “Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.” - Frank Ocean
19. "Theres is no substitute for hard work." - Thomas Edison
20. "A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work." – Colin Powell
21. "The road to success comes through hard work, determination and sacrifice." - Dolzinski
22. "Success isn't owned. It's leased, and rent is due every day." - J. J. Watt
23. "The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!" – Marvin Phillip
24. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.” - G. K. Nelson
25. "I never dreamed about success. I worked for it." - Estee Lauder
26. “Working hard overcomes a who lot of other obstacles. You can have unbelievable intelligence, you can have connections, you can have opportunities fall out of the sky. But in the end, hard work is the true, enduring characteristic of successful people.” ― Marsha Evans
27. "If you work hard enough and assert yourself, and use your mind and imagination, you can shape the world to your desires." – Malcolm Gladwell
28. "Success isn't a given. It's earned. On the track, on the field, in the gym. With blood, sweat, and the occasional tear." - Nike
29. “Working hard for something we don't care about is called stress. Working hard for something we love is called passion.” - Simon Sinek
30. "If you train hard, you’ll not only be hard, you’ll be hard to beat." - Hershel Walker
31. "Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle." - Abraham Lincoln
32. "The only way to the top is by persistent, intelligent, hard work." - A. T. Mercier
33. "Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success." - Virat Kohli
34. "Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success." - Henry Ford
35. "Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all." – Sam Ewing
36. "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." - Tim Notke
37. "The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand." - Vince Lombardi
38. "If your success was earned through hard work and honesty never apologize for it." - Frank Sonnenberg
39. "The difference between greed and ambition is a greedy person desires things he isn't prepared to work for." - Habeeb Akande
40. “If you get tired learn to rest, not to quit.” - Banksy
41. "Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren't sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better." - John Carmack
42. "A Successful man continues to look for work after he has found a Job." - Unknown
43. "Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence." - Colin Powell
44. "The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work." - Mark Twain
45. "Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you're not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were." - David Rockefeller
46. "I learned the value of hard work by working hard." - Margaret Mead
47. "Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Work, continuous work and hard work, is the only way to accomplish results that last." - Napoleon Hill
48. "Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out." - Robert Collier
49. "You've got to work hard for your success and you've got to have a steady presence. That's the secret." - Kid Rock
50. "And where I excel is ridiculous, sickening, work ethic. You know, while the other guy's sleeping? I'm working." - Will Smith
We hope now you feel inspired to work hard and be successful.
Share these famous quotes about success and hard work with your friends and family, inspire them to achieve their goals by having dedication to the grind.