Change is inevitable, you have to two choices: either change yourself and adapt, or let life do the changes without warning you.
You have to make a decision, it's wise to start your journey of self-improvement and change yourself for the better. This might scare you, trust me I know!
But we must engage in a growth mindset where you show leadership in yourself and do the necessary things to change your life.
You see, whether you want it or not, life might force you to change, and that's not pleasant at all! So before this happens analyze your life and see where can you start to make changes.
Those changes will contribute for a better life, for more chances of success, and a positive life that leads to happiness.
Sometimes, it's difficult to be empowered to start to make those changes, whether it's fear, doubt or you feel like your in a hole and can't get out, all those things can freeze you to do nothing!
So, for you to get inspired and motivated to change we've selected the best 45 quotes about change we could find. These are wise sayings from famous people who accomplished change or inspire the world to change. Enjoy!
45 Quotes About Change To Improve Your Life
1. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” ― Jalaluddin Rumi
2. "The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not fighting the old, but on building the new.'" — Socrates
3. “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” ― Leo Tolstoy
4. “It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.” ― Roy T. Bennett
5. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” ― Barack Obama
6. “Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” ― George Bernard Shaw
7. "Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end." ― Robin Sharma
8. “You’ve changed me forever. And I’ll never forget you.” ― Kiera Cass
9. "May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears." ― Nelson Mandela
10. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” ― Margaret Mead
11. “I just wanna go on more adventures. Be around good energy. Connect with people. Learn new things. Grow” – Kid Cudi
12. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” ― Mother Teresa
13. “You can walk away and say "We don't need this." but something in your eyes says "We can beat this.” ― Taylor Swift
14. "Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." ― George Bernard Shaw
15. “Grief does not change you, Hazel. It reveals you.” ― John Green
16. “And that is how change happens. One gesture. One person. One moment at a time.” ― Libba Bray
17. " Just because your pain is understandable, doesn't mean your behavior is acceptable." ― Steve Maraboli
18. “Maturity is when you stop complaining and making excuses, and start making changes.” ― Roy T. Bennett
19. "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." ― Winston Churchill
20. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” ― Nelson Mandela
21. "It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful." ― Alan Cohen
22. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” ― Wayne W. Dyer
23. “If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door” ― Milton Berle
24. "When we are no longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves." ― Viktor E. Frankl
25. “All men make mistakes, but a good man yields when he knows his course is wrong, and repairs the evil. The only crime is pride.” ― Sophocles
26. “Time takes it all, whether you want it to or not.” ― Stephen King
27. "Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change." ― Jim Rohn
28. “No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you've come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself.” ― Madonna
29. "Stop being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being excited of what could go right." ― Tony Robbins
30. "Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” ― Lao Tzu
31. "Make the rest of your life, the best of your life." ― Eric Thomas
32. “Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” ― William Jennings Bryan
33. "I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." ― Jimmy Dean
34. "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." ― Maya Angelou
35. “The present changes the past. Looking back you do not find what you left behind.” ― Kiran Desai
36. "Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future." ― John F. Kennedy
37. "Change is the end result of all true learning." ― Leo Buscaglia
38. "When you forgive, you in no way change the past - but you sure do change the future." ― Bernard Meltzer
39. "If there is no struggle, there is no progress." ― Frederick Douglass
40. "The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance." ― Alan Watts
41. "Music can change the world because it can change people." ― Bono
42. "If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree." ― Jim Rohn
43. "Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future." ― Walt Disney
44. "The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude." ― Oprah Winfrey
45. "Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever." ― Keri Russell
We hope you've enjoyed these quotes about change and now you're better prepared and inspired to improve your life for the better!
Share this wise sayings with your friends and inspire them also!