When it comes to personal development Napoleon Hill is widely recognized has one of the godfathers of writings about success and achievement.
He spent 20 years interviewing successful people, and by what he observed and studied, he came up with a collection of remarkable writings and tips about success.
One of his books "Think and Grow Rich" is one of the best selling success books of all time, and through this day is still accurate when it comes to developing strategies to succeed.
Motivational speakers and results coach like Jim Rohn, Bryan Tracy, Bob Proctor or Tony Robbins credit Napoleon Hill as a source of inspiration in their lives, and widely recommend his books for anyone who wants to be successful.
For you to get also inspired to succeed we've selected the best Napoleon Hill quotes to be successful, enjoy it!
Napoleon Hill Quotes To Be Successful
1. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
2. “Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.” – Napoleon Hill
3. “Don't wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
4. “When your desires are strong enough, you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
5. “A quitter never wins and a winner never quits.” – Napoleon Hill
6. “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.” – Napoleon Hill
7. “You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be.” – Napoleon Hill
8. “A quitter never wins and a winner never quits.” – Napoleon Hill
9. “Start where you stand, and work whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along.” – Napoleon Hill
10. “Our only limitations are those we set up in our own minds.” – Napoleon Hill
11. “Every adversity, every failure, every heartbreak, carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.” – Napoleon Hill
12. “If you can't do great things, do small things in a great way.” – Napoleon Hill
13. “Persistence is to the character of man as carbon is to steel.” – Napoleon Hill
14. “More gold had been mined from the mind of men than the earth itself.” – Napoleon Hill
15. “You may be hurt if you love too much, but you will live in misery if you love too little.” – Napoleon Hill
16. “Happiness is found in doing, not merely possessing.” – Napoleon Hill
17. “The man who does more than he is paid for will soon be paid for more than he does.” – Napoleon Hill
18. “When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.” – Napoleon Hill
19. “Action is the real measure of intelligence.” – Napoleon Hill
20. “Set your mind on a definite goal and observe how quickly the world stands aside to let you pass.” – Napoleon Hill
21. “Cherish your vision and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” – Napoleon Hill
22. “The way of success is the way of continuous pursuit of knowledge.” – Napoleon Hill
23. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” – Napoleon Hill
24. “The starting point of all achievement is DESIRE. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desire brings weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat.” – Napoleon Hill
Share this inspirational Napoleon Hill quotes to be successful with your peers in the buttons bellow, so they can learn some of the wisdom behind the path to success.
Check out more articles on Napoleon Hill motivational quotes:
Napoleon Hill Best Inspirational Quotes From Think And Grow