Anyone who wants to achieve in life needs to have goals. Those goals can be of all sorts, it's wise to have a balanced approach, where you set goals for every area of your life: relationships, family, professional career, hobbies and finances.
Today we'll concentrate on the last, financial goals. Money doesn't buy happiness? But it surely can be the support to everything you do in life, including your dreams and passions.
That's why having a money goals strategy is so important.
One strategy could be like this:
Try to earn more than you have to spent monthly, you can save sure, but how about invest it looking to make a profit from it in the future. Money can make more money. That's when the concept of passive income comes to live, and you can have money work for you, instead of having to work for the money.
This gives you a feeling of freedom, your free from normal obligations, your free to follow your passion, free to spend time with your family and, you can say no to things you had to say yes in the past, just to earn money to survive.
You can be free from the chains money imprisons you to, it can be really an off the chain feeling!
That's why they call it financial freedom, famous authors and personalities that have achieved it can be a great source of motivation with their wise sayings and words of wisdom about the issue.
To keep you inspired and motivated for your money goals, we've selected the best financial freedom quotes we could find:
50 Financial Freedom Quotes To Inspire Your Money Goals
1. "A big part of financial freedom is having your heart and mind free from worry about the what-ifs of life." - Suze Orman
2. "Financial freedom is available to those who learn about it and work for it." - Robert Kiyosaki
3. "Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune." - Jim Rohn
4. "My definition of financial freedom is simple: it is the ability to live the lifestyle you desire without having to work or rely on anyone else for money." - T. Harv Eker
5. "The only point in making money is you can tell some big shot where to go." - Humphrey Bogart
6. “The interesting thing is: if you do it for love, the money comes anyway.” - Richard St. John
7. "Pursuing your passion is fulfilling and leads to financial freedom." - Robert G. Allen
8. "Working because you want to, not because you have to is financial freedom." - Tony Robbins
9. "More important than the how we achieve financial freedom, is the why. Find your reasons why you want to be free and wealthy." - Robert Kiyosaki
10. "To get rich, you have to be making money while you're asleep." - David Bailey
11. "To obtain financial freedom, one must be either a business owner, an investor, or both, generating passive income, particularly on a monthly basis." - Robert Kiyosaki
12. "The speed of your success is limited only by your dedication and what you're willing to sacrifice." - Nathan W. Morris
13. "The struggle for Financial Freedom is very unfair. Just look at the rewards.” - Manoj Arora
14. "Making money is a happiness. And that's a great incentive. Making other people happy is a super-happiness." - Muhammed Yunus
15. "The real key to making money in stocks is not to get scared out of them." - Peter Lynch
16. “Money won’t create success, freedom to make it will.” - Nelson Mandela
17. "When you understand that your self-worth is not determined by your net-worth, then you'll have financial freedom." - Suze Orman
18. "Easy payments, easy lease, easy approval. Debt is very easy to get into, but makes it hard to live victoriously.” - Bradley Vinson
19. "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison
20. “Time is a currency you can only spend once, so be careful how you spend it.” - Harmon Okinyo
21. "Financial freedom is freedom from fear." - Robert Kiyosaki
22. "What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us." - Julia Cameron
23. "Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas." - Paul Samuelson
24. "Every time you borrow money, you're robbing your future self." - Nathan W. Morris
25. "Profit in business comes from repeat customers, customers that boast about your project or service, and that bring friends with them." - W. Edwards Deming
26. “Be nice to geeks, you’ll probably end up working for one.” - Bill Gates
27. "I don't like money actually, but it quiets the nerves." - Joe E. Lewis
28. "It's not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for." - Robert Kiyosaki
29. "Saving is a great habit but without investing and tracking, it just sleeps." - Manoj Arora
30. "I love making money, but you can't live your life waiting to get rich in a job that no longer feeds you artistically." - Julianna Margulies
31. "Never spend your money before you have earned it." - Thomas Jefferson
32. “You either master money, or, on some level, money masters you.” - Tony Robbins
33. "Everyday is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we've got 24 hours each." - Christopher Rice
34. "Financial peace isn't the acquisition of stuff. It's learning to live on less than you make, so you can give money back and have money to invest. You can't win until you do this." - Dave Ramsey
35. "I also learned that I love making money. Anyone who is not afraid of work will be happy with the money they make." - Gene Simmons
36. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” - Benjamin Franklin
37. "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben
38. "I don't believe in spending money lavishly, now that I'm making money." - Ansel Elgort
39. "Financial Freedom is less about Financials and more about freedom." - Manoj Arora
40. "The key to financial freedom and great wealth is a person's ability or skill to convert earned income into passive income and/or portfolio income." - Robert Kiyosaki
41. "Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pound ought and six, result misery." - Charles Dickens
42. "Don't tell me what you value, show me your budget, and I'll tell you what you value.” - Joe Biden
43. "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill
44. "If you want to reap financial blessings, you have to sow financially." - Joel Osteen
45. “Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.” - James W. Frick
46. "How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case." - Robert G. Allen
47. "A good financial plan is a road map that shows us exactly how the choices we make today will affect our future." - Alexa Von Tobel
48. "Well, I think that there's a very thin dividing line between success and failure. And I think if you start a business without financial backing, you're likely to go the wrong side of that dividing line." - Richard Branson
49. "You don't need to raise money. You need to be smart and be focused." - Mark Cuban
50. "I believe that through knowledge and discipline, financial peace is possible for all of us." - Dave Ramsey
We hope now you feel motivated to reach your money goals and ready to achieve financial freedom.
Use the sharing buttons below or on the side to share this great financial freedom quotes and inspire your social connections too.
Continue to be free, continue to...