Life lessons can be an incredible personal development tool in our path to reach our dreams and goals.
Just imagine: the life experience of an accomplished human being condensed in a few words, their conclusions and takes on life in short quotes for you to learn from.
Wisdom is the result of knowledge and experience, the practical application of that knowledge throughout life and the conclusions people take from those experiences.
Words of wisdom can be a powerful ally in your daily inspiration.
We all need inspiration sometimes, the advises from wise people can be a great start! That's why we've selected the best inspirational words of wisdom about life out there for you to get motivated and wiser. Enjoy!
Inspirational Words Of Wisdom About Life - 45 Quotes
1. "Life is much more fun if you live it in the spirit of play and collaboration, working with instead of against others." - Wally Amos
2. “Trust yourself, then you will know how to live.” - Johann Wolfgang van Goethe
3. “You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.” - John Mason
4. "Don't take life too serious. You'll never escape it alive anyway." - Elbert Hubbard
5. "Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant." – Robert Louis Stevenson
6. “We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.” - Konrad Adenauer
7. “Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” - Malcolm Forbes
8. "All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are for.” - John A. Shedd
10. "That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney
11. "I have found that if you love life, life will love you back." - Arthur Rubinstein.
12. "Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them." - Lou Holtz
13. “Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.’ - Mark Twain
14. "You deserve an amazing life; life is good and meant to be enjoyed to the fullest." - Greg Adenauer
15. “There is only one real failure in life that is possible, and that is not to be true to the best one knows.” - John Farrar
16. "Uncertainty is the only certainty there is, and knowing how to live with insecurity is the only security." - John Allen Paulos
17. “It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J.K. Rowling
18. “If it doesn’t feel right, don’t do it. That is the lesson, and that lesson alone will save you a lot of grief.” - Oprah Winfrey
19. "We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." - Randy Pausch
20. “True happiness is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.” - Helen Keller
21. "The appearance of things change according to the emotions and thus we see magic and beauty in them, while the magic and beauty really are in ourselves." - Kahlil Gibran
22. “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” - Jeremy Kitson
23. "Life is not about how fast you run or how high you climb, but how well you bounce." - Vivian Komori
24. "It's hard to make conscious changes in your life, but it's so much easier when you have a plan." - Allison Vesterfelt
25. “There is a fire inside. Sit down beside it. Watch the flames, the ancient, flickering dance of yourself.” - John MacEnulty
26. “The pen that writes your life story must be held in your own hand.” - Irene C. Kassorla
27. "Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers
28. "The more you love the least deserving on your list, the more your life will change." - Mike Dooley
29. “The time is always right to do what is right.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.
30. “Love without action is meaningless and action without love is irrelevant.” - Deepak Chopra
31. “There is no security in this life. There is only opportunity.” - Douglas MacArthur
32. “Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” - William Jennings Bryan
33. "Attitude and ability are complementary to each other for success in life." - M. K. Soni
34. “Hands that serve are holier than lips that pray.” - Sai Baba
35. “How do we keep our inner fire alive? Two things, at minimum, are needed: an ability to appreciate the positives in our life - and a commitment to action.” - Nathaniel Branden
36. "Live with no excuses and love with no regrets." - Montel
37. "Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right." - Henry Ford
38. “Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, but great actions speak to all Mankind.” - Emily P. Bissell
39. "There's no way to know how many people your life will influence. You don't know who is watching, listening, or learning from you." - Charles Stanley
40. “The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today.” - Les Brown
41. “Having a vision for your life allows you to live out of hope, rather than out of your fears.” - Stedman Graham
42. "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy
43. "The greatest prison that people live in is the fear of what other people think." - David Icke
44. "The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving." - Oliver W Holmes
45. "The true test in life does not occur when all is going well. The true test takes place when we are faced with challenges." - Catherine Pulsifer
What's your favorite quote? Tell us in the comment section below.
Share these words of wisdom about life with your friends and keep the motivation flowing!