"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."
Nothing like our favorite quote about love to kick start this article. Is taken from The Bible and truly defines what love is.
Love your life, love your family, love your friends, love what you do, simply love living!
Love is the strongest force of them all, nothing like being passionate about something, it makes you run the necessary extra mile when you feel tired and ready to give up.
Wise words on life and love can remember you the importance of it. Throughout our trials and tribulations is easy to get disconnected and forget how love really is the driving force of life.
We've search around the web and came up with a list of the best quotes on life and love to get you motivated, so you can inspire your loved ones and love the life you live:
39 Quotes On Life And Love You Can't Miss
1. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.” - Lao Tzu
2. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” - Lucille Ball
3. “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” - James Baldwin
4. “Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever.” - Leo Buscaglia
5. “True, we love life, not because we are used to living, but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love, but there is also always some reason in madness.” - Petrarch
6. “You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss
7. “The love we give away is the only love we keep.” - Elbert Hubbard
8. “For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.” - Carl Sagan
9. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.
10. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” - Arthur Rubinstein
11. "It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire which those who love generously know." - Eleanor Roosevelt
12. "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and let it come in." - Morrie Schwartz
13. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” - Herman Hesse
14. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” - Julia Roberts
15. “A dream is what makes people love life even when it is painful.” - Theodore Zeldin
16. "“Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” - Khalil Gibran
17. “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.” - Andre Breton
18. “Fortune and love favor the brave.” - Ovid
19. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” - A. A. Milne
20. “We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
21. “Love is the ultimate outlaw. It just won’t adhere to any rules. The most any of us can do is sign on as its accomplice.” - Tom Watson
22. "To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance." - Oscar Wilde
23. “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.” - Blaise Pascal
24. “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” - Plato
25. "“The art of love is largely the art of persistence.” - Albert Ellis
26. “If you would be loved, love, and be loveable.” - Benjamin Franklin
27. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” - Erich Segal
28. “Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.” - David Wilkerson
29. “Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.” - Anaïs Nin
30. “I love life. I think it's fantastic. Sometimes it deals hard things, and when it deals great things, you have to seize them.” - Sam Taylor-Wood
31. “We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goeth
32. "Your task is not to seek love, but to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." - Rumi
33. “The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.” - Gilbert K. Chesterton
34. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” - Helen Keller
35. “I do believe in an afterlife. I try to be at one with people and try to love life as much as I can” - Julia Sawalha
36. “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.
37. “A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.” - Honore de Balzac
38. “Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.” - Wayne Dyer
39. “The best proof of love is trust." - Joyce Brothers
Share this quotes on life and love with your loved ones
(you can use the buttons on the side or below featuring your favorite social network).
Continue to live, continue to love, continue to...