Being happy and enjoying life is one of the major goals people point out when they are asked to described their life dreams and purposes.
But happiness it's not something you can purchase or loan. It's not something genetic that some of us were born with. It's not something unattainable that only a few chosen ones can conquer.
Happiness is something for everyone and available anytime. So what's the catch? If the majority of people wants it and they actually can get it, why isn't everybody happy?
That's because true happiness, like anything Great in life, takes work an study! If you thought happiness was just a matter of luck, think again! You can be happy if you want to, you don't need to wait for it to happen.
You must deliberately look for happiness in anything you do, it's a daily routine composed by daily tasks that make you happy not only for the moment, but in the future also.
To prove our point and help to get inspired daily, we've selected 33 Happiness Quotes from famous personalities and historical figures:
Happiness Quotes To Inspire Your Day
1. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” - Mahatma Gandhi
2. “Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of another.” - Marquis de Condorcet
3. “Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.” - Benjamin Disraeli
4. “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” - Franklin D. Roosevelt
5. “It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.” - Dale Carnegie
6. “Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation.” - Leo Tolstoy
7. “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.” - Andy Rooney
8. "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." - Herman Cain
9. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” - Robert A. Heinlein
10. “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” - Mary Lou Retton
11. “Happiness is a how; not a what. A talent, not an object.” - Herman Hesse
12. “The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.” - James M. Barrie
13. “Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.” - Oscar Wilde
14. “Life will bring you pain all by itself. Your responsibility is to create joy.” - Milton Erickson
15. “Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we don’t even remember leaving open.” - Rose Lane
16. “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.” - Marthe Troly-Curtin
17. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” - Thich Nhat Hanh
18. “Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature…. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” - Helen Keller
19. “Plenty of people miss their share of happiness, not because they never found it, but because they didn’t stop to enjoy it.” - William Feather
20. “Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy.” - Dr. Robert Anthony
21. “There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.” - Epictetus
22. “I believe compassion to be one of the few things we can practice that will bring immediate and long-term happiness to our lives.” - Dalai Lama
23. “Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
24. “It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it.” - Seneca
25. “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” - Buddha
26. “If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.” - Morris West
27. “The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” - James Oppenheim
28. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” - Dalai Lama
29. “To be kind to all, to like many and love a few, to be needed and wanted by those we love, is certainly the nearest we can come to happiness.” - Mary Stuart
30. “Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness.” - Buddha
31. "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.” - Marcus Aurelius
32. “A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy” - Albert Einstein
33. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” - Marcel Proust
Are you inspired for today with these Happiness Quotes?
Inspire your friends by sharing this quotes with them via social media, sharing buttons are in the section bellow or on the left side, thanks in advance!