From poverty and sexual abuse, to being the worldwide famous talk show host, and, ultimately, the owner of a television channel and media company, Oprah Winfrey's life story is truly inspirational.
Against all odds, Oprah made it. She developed a career from nothing, a true rags to riches story.
Her achievements are countless in the areas of radio, talk show hosting, media proprietor and producer, and philanthropy, yes! She gives back to the community like no one.
Not solely by donating money, Oprah's career has the stamp of bringing self-improvement and spirituality to the public, really empowering people, by revolutionizing the talk-show outlet.
Better than telling facts about Oprah Winfrey's life story, is to read first hand, the mindset that led her to be so successful.
We've collected the best Oprah Winfrey inspirational quotes we could find for you to get empowered:
Oprah Winfrey Inspirational Quotes To Empower You
1. “One of the hardest things in life to learn are which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn.” – Oprah Winfrey
2. “You can have it all. Just not all at once.” – Oprah Winfrey
3. “Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance.” – Oprah Winfrey
4. “You don't become what you want, you become what you believe.” – Oprah Winfrey
5. “Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
6. “I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.” – Oprah Winfrey
7. “I trust that everything happens for a reason, even if we are not wise enough to see it.” – Oprah Winfrey
8. “Your true passion should feel like breathing; it’s that natural.” – Oprah Winfrey
9. “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don't fight them. Just find a new way to stand.” – Oprah Winfrey
11. “You get to know who you really are in a crisis.” – Oprah Winfrey
12. “You have to find what sparks a light in you so that you in your own way can illuminate the world.” – Oprah Winfrey
13. “Some women have a weakness for shoes...I can go barefoot if necessary. I have a weakness for books.” – Oprah Winfrey
14. “If you want your life to be more rewarding, you have to change the way you think.” – Oprah Winfrey
15. “Every day brings a chance to live free of regret and with as much joy, fun, and laughter as you can stand.” – Oprah Winfrey
16. “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” – Oprah Winfrey
17. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” – Oprah Winfrey
18. “Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher.” – Oprah Winfrey
19. “I believe the choice to be excellent begins with aligning your thoughts and words with the intention to require more from yourself.” – Oprah Winfrey
20. “You are responsible for your life. You can't keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.” – Oprah Winfrey
21. “The great courageous act that we must all do, is to have the courage to step out of our history and past so that we can live our dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
22. “We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are.” – Oprah Winfrey
23. “Only make decisions that support your self-image, self-esteem, and self-worth.” – Oprah Winfrey
24. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” – Oprah Winfrey
25. “Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” – Oprah Winfrey
26. “You look at yourself and you accept yourself for who you are, and once you accept yourself for who you are you become a better person.” – Oprah Winfrey
27. “I was once afraid of people saying, ‘Who does she think she is?’ Now I have the courage to stand and say, ‘This is who I am.’ ” – Oprah Winfrey
28. “Education is the key to unlocking the world, a passport to freedom.” – Oprah Winfrey
29. “The whole point of being alive is to evolve into the complete person you were intended to be.” – Oprah Winfrey
30. “Meditate. Breathe consciously. Listen. Pay attention. Treasure every moment. Make the connection.” – Oprah Winfrey
31. “True forgiveness is when you can say, "Thank you for that experience.” – Oprah Winfrey
32. “Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.” – Oprah Winfrey
33. “Follow your instincts. That's where true wisdom manifests itself.” – Oprah Winfrey
34. “Self-esteem comes from being able to define the world in your own terms and refusing to abide by the judgments of others.” – Oprah Winfrey
35. “Think like a queen. A queen if not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
36. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
37. “I want every day to be a fresh start on expanding what is possible.” – Oprah Winfrey
38. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
39. “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.” – Oprah Winfrey
40. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” – Oprah Winfrey
41. “My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” – Oprah Winfrey
42. “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire.” – Oprah Winfrey
Did you like this Oprah Winfrey inspirational quotes collection? Share it with your friends using the buttons on the side or bellow. Continue to...