From time to time we share with our social followers success quotes to inspire their daily lives, we get plenty of interactions and people love them.
With that in mind, we've made a selection of those quotes that relate with success and motivate people to achieve their goals every day, so our readers can get inspired by theses wise words also.
One of the most important success principles is consistency, consistency of purpose and consistency of action.
Success quotes can help you remind those purposes and make you execute the necessary actions that eventually will make you successful in the near future.
We sincerely hope you get motivated and inspired by these 36 Success Quotes from famous personalities and historical figures:
36 Success Quotes To Motivate And Inspire You
1. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” ― Herman Melville
2. “The secret to success is constancy of purpose.” ― Benjamin Disraeli
3. “Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” ― Coco Chanel
4. “Fortune sides with him who dares.” ― Virgil
5. “The merit of all things lies in their difficulty.” ― Alexandre Dumas
6. “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.”― Theodore Roosevelt
7. “If your success is not on your own terms, if it looks good to the world but does not feel good in your heart, it is not success at all.” ― Anna Quindlen
8. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” ― Dale Carnegie
9. “The roughest roads often lead to the top.” ― Christina Aguilera
10. “Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.” ― Sun Tzu
11. “The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That’s the essence of it.” ― Vince Lombardi
12. “Vision without execution is just hallucination.” ― Henry Ford
13. “It’s not about working for money, it’s about having money work for you.” ― Stephen Richards
14. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” ― Oliver Goldsmith
15. “To be independent of public opinion is the first formal condition of achieving anything great.” ― G. W. F. Hegel
16. “When you live your life by poor standards, you inflict damage on everyone who crosses your path, especially those you love.” ― Jordan Belfort
17. “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” ― George Bernard Shaw
18. “Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.” ― Bernard Branson
19. “You make mistakes, mistakes don't make you.” ― Maxwell Maltz
20. “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” ― Robert T. Kiyosaki
21. “Keep your friends for friendship, but work with the skilled and competent.” ― Robert Greene
22. “A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.” ― Bob Dylan
23. “You will find the key to success under the alarm clock.” ― Benjamin Franklin
24. “Don't mistake activity with achievement.” ― John Wooden
25. “Success is...knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others.” ― John C. Maxwell
26. “Men are born to succeed, not to fail.” ― Henry David Thoreau
27. “I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.” ― Abraham Lincoln
28. “Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals.” ― Jim Rohn
29. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one's destiny to do, and then do it.” ― Henry Ford
30. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” ― Robert F. Kennedy
31. “If you really want the key to success, start by doing the opposite of what everyone else is doing.” ― Brad Szollose
32. “The line between failure and success is so fine . . . that we are often on the line and do not know it.” ― Elbert Hubbard
33. “The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.” ― Thomas A. Edison
34. “Take your victories, whatever they may be, cherish them, use them, but don't settle for them.” ― Mia Hamm
35. “Success is a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.” ― Robert Strauss
36. “Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” ― John D. Rockefeller
Are you motivated to go for your goals with these Success Quotes?
Inspire your friends by sharing this quotes with them via social media, sharing buttons are below or on the left side, thanks in advance!