The right words at the right time can have an unbelievable effect in our lives! We just need to take advantage of them.
We are loaded with constant words in our daily lives, they have the power of influencing us!
The problem is that, most of the times, those sayings are unconscious: we just go by the flow and let random sentences invade our mind and, as a consequence, they lead our daily actions.
What can you do about it? Well...
You can control the kind of information you read and repeat on a constant basis with simple memos like quotes.
With that in mind, we've selected the top 37 inspirational quotes about life for you to remember, get motivated and share with your friends and family. Hope you enjoy it!
37 Inspirational Quotes About Life
1. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else." - Les Brown
2. "You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with." - Wayne W. Dyer
3. "If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need." - M.T. Cicero
4. "I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance." - Unknown
5. "Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will." - Unknown
6. "The ideal purpose of your life is that you are grateful - great and full - that you are alive and you enjoy it." - Yogi Bhajan
7. "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." - Samuel Beckett
8. "Change is never painful, only resistance to change is." - Unknown
9. "Happiness doesn't depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude." - Dale Carnegie
10. "I attribute my success to this I never gave or took any excuse." - Florence Nightingale
11. "If you wait, all that happens is that you get older." - Mario Andretti
12. "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference." - Robert Frost
13. "The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow." - Unknown
14. "Wishing for it will not get you there. Working for it will." - Unknown
15. "Every single person I know who is successful at what they do is successful because they love doing it." - Joe Penna
16. "Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination." - Mae Jemison
17. "The price of discipline is always less than the pain of regret."- Unknown
18. "Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault
19. "Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort." - Paul J. Meyer
20. "Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being." - Kevin Kruse
21. "Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore." - Andre Gide
22. "Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
23. "Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant." - Horace
24. "Every business is successful exactly to the extent that it does something other cannot." - Peter Thiel
25. "Loyal Friends will tell you bad things to your face & good things behind your back." - Unknown
26. "Most of the problems in life are because of two reasons - we act without thinking or we keep thinking without acting." - Unknown
27. "The moment you accept yourself you become beautiful." - Osho
28. "I am Strong because I've been Weak. I am Fearless because I've been Afraid. I am Wise because I've be Foolish." - Unknown
29. "We must Believe that we are Gifted for Something, and that this Thing, at whatever cost, MUST be Attained." - Marie Curie
30. "The way to gain a good reputation is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear." - Socrates
31. "I just love when people say I can’t do something because all my life people said I wasn’t going to make it." - Ted Turner
32. "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." - Elbert Hubbard
33. "A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him." – David Brinkley
34. "One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody." - Mother Teresa
35. "Simply making decisions, one after another, can be a form of art." - John Gruber
36. "Success often comes to those who dare to act. It seldom goes to the timid who are ever afraid of the consequences." - Jawaharlal Nehru
37. "Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality." - Dalai lama
Give your contribution to others and live beyond yourself, by sharing these 37 inspirational quotes about life with your social connections using the buttons of your favorite social network, located below or on the side of this page.
We sincerely hope that you've enjoyed this selection of sayings like we did,
and now you feel motivated on your journey to...