Wisdom for the ages, that's what we try to search and bring you constantly in order to get you empowered and motivated to succeed. Chanakya is one of the best teachers ever.
Also know as Kauṭilya or Vishnu Gupta, Chanayka was a teacher at the ancient university of Takshashila. He lived around 320 BC and became widely known as a philosopher, royal adviser and economist in the ancient Indian culture.
For you to grasp the wisdom behind this man works and get inspired, we've selected the very best 32 Chankya Inspirational Quotes About Life we could find.
Enjoy the words from this great thinker and diplomat that have inspired people around the world for centuries and can inspire you today!
Top 32 Chanakya Inspirational Quotes About Life
1. "A man is great by deeds, not by birth." - Chanakya
2. "We should not fret for what is past, nor should we be anxious about the future; men of discernment deal only with the present moment." - Chanakya
3. "Books are as useful to a stupid person as a mirror is useful to a blind person." - Chanakya
4. "A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first." - Chanakya
5. "One whose knowledge is confined to books and whose wealth is in the possession of others can use neither knowledge nor wealth when the need for them arises." - Chanakya
6. "The king shall lose no time when the opportunity waited for arrives." - Chanakya
7. "Once you start working on something, don’t be afraid of failure and don’t abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest." - Chanakya
8. "There is no austerity equal to a balanced mind, and there is no happiness equal to contentment; there is no disease like covetousness, and no virtue like mercy." - Chanakya
9. "Purity of speech, of the mind, of the senses, and of a compassionate heart are needed by one who desires to rise to the divine platform." - Chanakya
10. "Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions: Why I am doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead." - Chanakya
11. "Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous." - Chanakya
12. "Time perfects men as well as destroys them." - Chanakya
13. "He who is overly attached to his family members experiences fear and sorrow, for the root of all grief is attachment. Thus one should discard attachment to be happy." - Chanakya
14. "The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind but the goodness of a person spreads in all directions." - Chanakya
15. "The happiness and peace attained by those satisfied by the nectar of spiritual tranquility is not attained by greedy persons restlessly moving here and there." - Chanakya
16. "Do not reveal what you have thought upon doing, but by wise council keep it secret being determined to carry it into execution." - Chanakya
17. "The wise man should restrain his senses like the crane and accomplish his purpose with due knowledge of his place, time and ability." - Chanakya
18. "The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction." - Chanakya
19. "The earth is supported by the power of truth, it is the power of truth that makes the sun shine and the winds blow, indeed all things rest upon truth." - Chanakya
20. "Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth." - Chanakya
21. "Wealth, a friend, a wife, and a kingdom may be regained, but this body when lost may never be acquired again." - Chanakya
22. "All the creatures are pleased by loving words; and therefore we should address words that are pleasing to all, for there is no lack of sweet words." - Chanakya
23. "Drop the idea that attachment and love are one thing. They are enemies. It is attachment that destroys all love." - Chanakya
24. "There are three gems upon this earth, food, water, and pleasing words — fools (mudhas) consider pieces of rocks as gems." - Chanakya
25. "He who is prepared for the future and he who deals cleverly with any situation that may arise are both happy, but the fatalistic man who wholly depends on luck is ruined." - Chanakya
26. "As long as your body is healthy and under control and death is distant, try to save your soul, when death is imminent what can you do?" - Chanakya
27. "A learned man is honored by the people. A learned man commands respect everywhere for his learning. Indeed, learning is honored everywhere." - Chanakya
28. "Accumulated wealth is saved by spending just as incoming fresh water is saved by letting out stagnant water." - Chanakya
29. "Those base men who speak of the secret faults of others destroy themselves like serpents that stray onto anthills." - Chanakya
30. "Generosity, pleasing address, courage and propriety of conduct are not acquired, but are inbred qualities." - Chanakya
31. "As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it." - Chanakya
32. "The world’s biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman." - Chanakya
Be sure to share this quotes with your friends using social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or the one you prefer. Use the sharing buttons on the side or bellow. Please keep the inspiration wave going! Continue to...