Often referred as "The Queen of Pop", Madonna is an inspiration to many generations. From humble beginnings, Madonna had to work hard and believe in herself, to become the successful superstar we all know about.
She was successful in many fields, by being a singer, songwriter, actress and businesswoman. Madonna always pushed the boundaries, with a relentless and controversial mindset, she stood for what she believed in despite the critics. Madonna defied the world with her outrageous lyrical content and a non-conventional image, that became her trademark being considered one of the most recognizable "sex symbols" of the 80s and 90s.
Madonna reinvented her music and her image time and time again, managing to stay relevant trough decades. Her life trials and tribulations made her a success story, that we all can learn something from.
To better understand the philosophy behind Madonna's achievements, we've selected the best Madonna Inspirational Quotes for you to get inspired and achieve success in whatever you do, enjoy!
24 Madonna Inspirational Quotes
1. "If it's bitter at the start, then it's sweeter in the end." - Madonna
2. "Don’t just stand there let’s get to it. Strike a pose, there’s nothing to it." - Madonna
3. "Beauty is where you find it." - Madonna
4. "Better to live one year as a tiger, then a hundred as sheep." - Madonna
5. "Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Madonna
6. "To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. To just give. That takes courage, because we don't want to fall on our faces or leave ourselves open to hurt." - Madonna
7. "Everyone probably thinks that I'm a raving nymphomaniac, that I have an insatiable sexual appetite, when the truth is I'd rather read a book." - Madonna
8. "I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna
9. "We all fall to the floor at some point. It's how you pick yourself up that's the real challenge. Isn't it?" - Madonna
10. "I am because we are. We all bleed the same color. We all want to love and be loved." - Madonna
11. "We all need to treat each other with human dignity and respect." - Madonna
12. "If your joy is derived from what society thinks of you, you're always going to be disappointed." - Madonna
13. "We learn our lessons; we get hurt; we want revenge. Then we realize that actually, happiness and forgiving people is the best revenge." - Madonna
14. "When I'm hungry, I eat. When I'm thirsty, I drink. When I feel like saying something, I say it." - Madonna
15. "I want to be like Gandhi and Martin Luther King and John Lennon but i want to stay alive." - Madonna
16. "I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams." - Madonna
17. "Family is everything. Family comes first. It's not what I expected it to be, but nothing ever is." - Madonna
18. "I've been popular and unpopular successful and unsuccessful loved and loathed and I know how meaningless it all is. Therefore I feel free to take whatever risks I want." - Madonna
19. "I am my own experiment. I am my own work of art." - Madonna
20. "No matter who you are,no matter what you did,no matter where you've come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself." - Madonna
21. "Power is being told you're not loved and not being destroyed by it." - Madonna
22. "Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." - Madonna
23. "I always wished that I could find someone as beautiful as you, but in the process I forgot that I was special too." - Madonna
24. "A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want." - Madonna
Share this Madonna Inspirational Quotes with your friends so they too can get also inspired by Madonna, use the sharing buttons on the side or bellow.
Remember sharing is caring! THANKS!