One of the most influential people from the 20th century and surely the most influential martial artist of all time, Bruce Lee lives on.
He was an actor, filmmaker and a martial arts instructor. Lee's performances on stage and martial arts skills were jaw breaking and surely contributed to his legendary status in the fitness world, but, it was his philosophy that really set him apart and made him an icon for the ages.
His words of wisdom and quotes on life are legendary, and still useful today!
With a small frame, he was one of the toughest and strongest guys around, and no wonder, he had his own martial arts technique (Jeet Kune Do) originated by his unique perspective and wisdom on life.
To get to know this men's mindset and wisdom, enjoy this selection of Bruce Lee quotes and get motivated to be successful in life:
28 Bruce Lee Quotes For Wisdom And Success Motivation
1. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one” – Bruce Lee
2. “Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.” – Bruce Lee
3. “As you think, so shall you become.” – Bruce Lee
4. “To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities.” – Bruce Lee
5. “If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
6. “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.” – Bruce Lee
7. “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.” – Bruce Lee
8. “Empty your cup so that it may be filled; become devoid to gain totality.” – Bruce Lee
9. “Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.” – Bruce Lee
10. “Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.” – Bruce Lee
11. “Defeat is not defeat unless accepted as a reality-in your own mind.” – Bruce Lee
12. “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” – Bruce Lee
13. “Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.” – Bruce Lee
14. “Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.” – Bruce Lee
15. “Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water.” – Bruce Lee
16. “In order to control myself I must first accept myself by going with and not against my nature.” – Bruce Lee
17. “Knowledge earns you power, character earns you respect.” – Bruce Lee
18. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
19. “It is not a daily increase, but a daily decrease. Hack away at the inessentials.” – Bruce Lee
20. “A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.” – Bruce Lee“
21. “Preparation for tomorrow is hard work today.” – Bruce Lee
22. “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” – Bruce Lee
23. “A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.” – Bruce Lee
24. “Real living is living for others.” – Bruce Lee
25. “I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.” – Bruce Lee
26. “If you don't want to slip up tomorrow, speak the truth today.” – Bruce Lee
27. “Be happy, but never satisfied.” – Bruce Lee
28. “The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.” – Bruce Lee
Like this Bruce Lee quotes? Share them on your favorite social network so you can inspire your friends with Bruce Lee's motivational wisdom.