One of the most caring people that has ever surfaced the earth, Mother Teresa, was a missionary and religious sister that marked the twentieth century.
Throughout her life she lived to help the needed ones, like the poor, the orphans and the sick. She achieved great recognition, receiving a noble peace prize in 1979, and being beatified by the church in 2003.
Human qualities like humbleness, hope, faith, peace, happiness, compassion and love, all point out to this extraordinary humanitarian, who inspired millions of people all over the world with her actions and powerful message. She was driven by her mission.
Having a life mission, with strong values and beliefs, it's one of the best motivations one can have. To help you shape, or, redefine your life mission we bring you a selection of the best inspirational Mother Teresa to motivate you:
Inspirational Mother Theresa Quotes To Motivate You
1. “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” – Mother Teresa
2. “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” – Mother Teresa
3. “If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are.” – Mother Teresa
4. “Love to be real, it must cost—it must hurt—it must empty us of self.” – Mother Teresa
5. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” – Mother Teresa
6. “Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.” – Mother Teresa
7. “Intense love does not measure it just gives.” – Mother Teresa
8. “People are unrealistic, illogical, and self-centered. Love them anyway.” – Mother Teresa
9. “When you don't have anything, then you have everything.” – Mother Teresa
10. “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” – Mother Teresa
11. “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” – Mother Teresa
12. “I'm a little pencil in the hand of a writing God, who is sending a love letter to the world.” – Mother Teresa
13. “Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.” – Mother Teresa
14. “Work without love is slavery.” – Mother Teresa
15. “I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” – Mother Teresa
16. “A life not lived for others is not a life.” – Mother Teresa
17. “The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.” – Mother Teresa
18. “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” – Mother Teresa
19. “It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” – Mother Teresa
20. “Be happy in the moment, that's enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.” – Mother Teresa
21. “There are many people who can do big things, but there are very few people who will do the small things.” – Mother Teresa
22. “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” – Mother Teresa
23. “Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Teresa
24. “Peace begins with a smile…” – Mother Teresa
If you liked this Inspirational Mother Theresa Quotes share them with your friends! For more articles like this connect with us on social networks, links of the right bar.Be GREAT!