What's real what's not?
Who are we to say what's real and what's not? Our own perception of reality is influenced by the way we sense the world.
Our 5 senses give us the assess on how things feel, that's where we get our sensations from. So the way your 5 senses are sharped influence your perception of reality.
That's why we can have two different persons with different experiences on living, and therefore different 5 senses development, observing the same exact picture but having different concepts of the reality that's in front of their own eyes.
In other words, you can have the same event happening but 2 people will have different points of view about what they are witnessing because they simply are different from one another, in their beliefs, live values, backgrounds, skills, education level.
Of course not only your 5 senses will influence your perception, but also your life experiences, believes and things you value the most will influence the way you feel and see the world.
So what's the reality, who is right? Don't no! Reality will depend on your own perspective and vision of the world, so whatever you believe in it will shape your own sense of reality. That's why when you're a child you see things
Therefore you should consider the definition of reality as an illusion. That's right! An illusion. Because if you don't structure very well your beliefs and conceptions on the world and your mission here, you'll be confused by a mix of feelings and sensations that comes and goes. So by that order of ideas one day reality is one thing, other day it's another.
You cannot count on reality to guide your life! It's that simple!
How this influences your Success in Life
Sometimes friends and colleagues in an helpful way, want to give us a wake up call, and they share with us their perspective of reality. If you're not strong on the inside, and have a strong system of beliefs and values you will fall for anything. You will believe your friends are right. But what if their sense of reality it's not well structured, and in fact, it's merely an illusion! You're in deep trouble!
You don't believe in yourself no more, and you're systematically tricked by someones illusion. That will mislead you in your road to achieve your dreams. You won't get the results you want.
What it's the solution?
- First of all find out what's your passion in life, what's your purpose of being in this earth. What are the values you should have, and the beliefs you should follow.
- Structure well your goals and life objectives based on your passion. Know what you really want out of life.
- Strategize on how to achieve it, what are you suppose to do, what type of actions.
- Go from theory to action, all the time. Do the things you've planned as soon as possible. Achieve your short therm goals, then the medium and finally the long therm ones.
What are we doing with this steps? Building your core values and life beliefs. You have to be conscious of what you want out of live. You have to become the person you were born to be. Only then you'll be conscious of how to interpret reality and what happens to you in the right way.
- You have to be strong on the inside, in order to interpret reality the best way possible. To be aware about what's and illusion and what's not.
- Learn how an illusion cannot stop you.
- You have to get to the point of having such self confidence and such self esteem that it's so powerful that you don't need to be chasing what's real and what's not to validate your world.
- Your mind will make it real if it has to, that's the way things should structure.
- You don't need to examine if it's real, you have to make it real with your own power.
- Simply: you create your own illusion, you believe what you have to believe and your dreams will become reality.
Train yourself to become better and better on your life mission and purpose, and you'll shape your reality to become the perfect illusion you need to follow in order to conquer your dreams. BELIEVE and...
Follow us on: